Im moving, how do I compress my Comfyzak?
We have 3 options available that can meet your needs depending on where you are based and how small you would like the Comfyzak beanbag recompressed down to:
* Please note we cannot recompress a Comfyzak smaller than the size it was originally delivered in at.
Option 1: DIY Compress - compress to 1/3.
- A press pack can be ordered for R350 (free nationwide delivery). A press pack is a bigger version of the togbag transport bag that sacks can be DIY compressed into, using a domestic vacuum cleaner.
- The compressed press pack is about double the size of our normal packaging togbag.
Option 2: Compress to original pressed size - near CPT
- If you are based in or around Cape Town, deliver your Comfyzak beanbag inner to us, along with your packaging togbag for us to recompress into.
- In the case that all parts needed to compress your inner are delivered, a recompression labor fee of R150 will be applicable.
- If you are missing smaller packaging parts, these will be supplied at a fee depending on the parts needed.
- If you have no original packaging togbag we will supply a new one for R155.00
Option 3: Compress to original pressed size - far from CPT
- If you are based outside of Cape Town, this will require a combination of option 1 and 2.
- A press pack will need to be delivered to you for DIY compression.
- We will then need to collect your DIY compressed Comfyzak beanbag inner via courier, along with your original packaging togbag for us to compress into.
- The press pack fee will be partially refunded upon return to us for compression.
- In the case that all parts needed to compress your inner are returned to us, a recompression labour fee of R150 will be applicable.
- If you are missing smaller packaging parts, these will be supplied at a fee depending on the parts needed.- If you have no original packaging togbag we will supply a new one for R155.00