How to request a Return
To complete your return, please complete the following:
1. Please open a new support ticket with us; and include your order number.
2. Advise us that you would like to return your product and what is wrong with it.
3. Package product in its protective packaging received with the order or press pack (if it involves the inner sacks) and allow our courier to collect.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable at our sole discretion)
1. Any item not in its original condition, requires repackaging (not returned in a press pack etc) or is missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
2. Any item that is returned more than 10 days after delivery due to extraordinary circumstances.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of the return.
Upon approval, your refund will be processed within 7 working days; and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 10 working days or as per the terms applied by your payment method provider.
A handling fee, repackaging, collection fee and/or re-collection fee (in cases where, not due to our error more than 1 collection attempt is made and/or where inner sacks are not packaged into a press pack) will be deducted from your refund.
We prefer that all returns and exchanges be completed using our courier to prevent any excessive exchange/return costs; however in cases where any client opts to make use of their own courier, all costs will remain for your account only.